Frequently Asked Questions
KEY POINTS TO REMEMBER
Memorable portraits take careful planning, and the clothing you choose is very important to your portrait’s success. These guidelines will help you to make important decisions about your portrait.
- Simplicity is the keynote
- Solid colors are the best
- Long sleeve dresses and shirts are recommended
- Coordinate your attire from head to toe
- Darker colors tend to minimize body size
- Dress everyone in the same style of clothing
- Bring along several additional clothing options
Looking for a great local wedding vendor or venue? Through our many years of knowledge in the wedding world, we have some amazing recommendations. Contact us today for assistance in the next steps of your wedding plans!